1. When you lose touch with your inner stillness, you lose touch with yourself. When you lose touch with yourself, you lose yourself in the world.
2. The giving of love is an education in itself.
3. The purpose of life, is to love it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
4. For me, every hour is grace. And I feel gratitude in my heart each time I meet someone and look at his or her smile.
5. The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.
6. I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.
7. When the deepest part of you becomes engaged in what you are doing, when your activities and actions become gratifying and purposeful, when what you do serves both yourself and others, you are doing what you were meant to be doing.
8. Your pain is an opportunity for you to learn about yourself.
9. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.
10. A good time to laugh is anytime you can.